SHAMELESS HAWKING

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
omega

SHAMELESS HAWKING

Post by omega »

Now that the new website is coming online, I encourage all to visit - just for a laugh.

Firstly, THERE IS NOTHING FOR SALE THERE until the official site launch later in the month, but there is enough other content for some good laughs in the meantime.

Be sure to check out the Staff, Confessions and Failed Products sections accessable from the main menu. More strange stuff is added daily.

If you wish to bypass the obligatory terms and conditions and other pre-entry legalese, simply click on the flaming skull in the upper right corner of the main page to go straight to the main menu.

Remember, the site is intended for an adult audience and is laced with profanity. Bad taste is the order of the day.

Enjoy!

http://www.omegablades.com
DISTORTION

Post by DISTORTION »

:lol:
I especially enjoy the contents of OMEGAS site. :D

but then i am just sick-and-wrong.
The first step in avoiding a trap,
is knowing of its existance...................
jarvis

Shameless Hawking

Post by jarvis »

Great site, Omega. A little sick and twisted and slightly bent. Just my style. Keep up the good work.
omega

Post by omega »

It gets worse by the day:

MY FIRST DEATH THREAT

We now have a letters section, LOL!
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

:lol: :lol:

He probably also writes "hate mail" to the "nasties" in TV soaps.... :lol:

All the best...... great site..
Teddy
mypetelvis

Post by mypetelvis »

Why the double standard? Why is it ok to eviscerate a pig, but, microwaving a kitten is a no-no to this guy? Is it because kittens yield no bacon?

M.P.E.

p.s. Love the site.
omega

Post by omega »

Funny.... the guy wrote back and offered a Cold beer instead of a sharp knife after reading my reply.

I guess cats in microwaves don't have the sick/twisted and highly torqued appeal for others that they do for me.....no accounting for tastes!

Fortunately, he's not seen the site itself....only a BA ad!
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Actually, my cat prefers the microwave to the washing machine. Go figure, they're so unpredictable.
My girlfriend has a skull like that, too. Wonder if they're from the same sorority or something.
TR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

great stuff mr omega! :lol:

i could give you ten more pages on bonernano... :roll:
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

You get a dog in a microwave, now THAT's funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It all depends on your audience. Remember 1/3 of the people have no sense of humor at all about anything. When you try to be (or are) funny, already you have lost 1/3 of the audience. It goes with the territory.

and before everybody pops a blood vessel, I care more about animals than I do humans so relax. :wink:
omega

Post by omega »

Hey...... I'm the idiot that puts that stuff out there. Hell....all the shots fired over the collective bows of catlovers, PETA, the elderly, the child-labor people and whoever/whatever is target de jour EARNS me the wrath of the humorless and those who are just plain jealous because I've done a lifetime's-worth of cerebral re-wiring thru the use of ...........uh.....too many budweisers (quit that snickering in the gallery now).

I say hate mail goes with the territory, but life gives us this amazing tool called Karma. Example: Like the time I sold this really nice, but heavily crab-lice infested sofa for $50 at my yard sale to this snotty bitch who had refused to date me back in high school, but decided my furniture was good enough for her 10 years later.

I'm reasonably certain that I was in her thoughts nightly as she itched and scratched her way to sleep. I can hardly wait for the 30 year reunion, to see if she would now like to purchase the matching loveseat.
omega

Post by omega »

mrbigg wrote:great stuff mr omega! :lol:

i could give you ten more pages on bonernano... :roll:
Naw.....he's a dead horse now. Surely went scurrying back under some slimy rock somewhere. He grew rather quiet once he was outed for ratting on daddy.

....But if he returns to trouble the honest and kind citizens of knifeland, I shall call upon you for "THE FILE" and unleash page after page of venom and bile upon his worthless soul.

:lol:
omega

1 month Birthday! Yeah!!!!

Post by omega »

It's official - it has survived the one month birthday! Most everything is running now too!

Thankl to many, a lot of fine-tuning has gotten done.

The midi music remains, but slightly more subdued. - Thanks to poll respondents.

New Dirty gerty Xmas pic in the staff section, along with a REAL One of me - I know - should have waited until halloween.

The December SALE is posted so everyone can give the gift of spingsteel for xmas:

Wife: "Good....you did't get me more shitty jewlry!"
You: "UH!"
Wife: "C'mon big boy....its straight to the bedroom while I still got those dentures out!"

Thanks to everybody for your visits, your opinions and suggestions, all of which will help to make the omega site more offensive than ever!

Chris

ps: Last call for 4 x 6 color autographed Dirty Gerty photos - free while she's still in KC to sign them!

email me from any of the site links with your mailing address if you want one!