Possible GREAT NEWS coming for PENNSYLVANIA!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
skinny

Re: Possible GREAT NEWS coming for PENNSYLVANIA!

Post by skinny »

Ahh got ya.
Well, I'm not sure when the next session is, or if it'll be brought up at the next session... I just googled "Pennsylvania HB2548" and the first link is to Legiscan, which still only says "July 11, 2012 - referred to Judiciary." I assume this will be updated at some point........(?)
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

Kniferights does GREAT WORK and they get results !! I urge everyone here to join and support Kniferights. The more funding they have the more proactive they can be in getting these archaic knife laws changed.

http://www.kniferights.org
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
bearrocco

Post by bearrocco »

I sent a request to Tina Davis to support this.
CURIO & RELIC CLASS 3 FOREVER !!!!
krakenten

Post by krakenten »

I recently spoke to an aide to the Republican Whip, and the bill has a good chance of passing.
Life has no value, Death has a price
Roccomo

Post by Roccomo »

This will be even better than the reform of the helmet law in this state. I like having a choice as to whether or not I wear a helmet when I ride and I believe adults aught to be able to make their own choice on it. For the record I do wear one. But, better to be able to carry the knife I want to without having to worry about getting caught with a 'prohibited offensive weapon'. A knife that's categorized the same as a sawed off shotgun or grenade. Ridiculous. Be nice to see Pa right this. I will be putting a letter out on Tuesday.