Forum Knife

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
switchman1

Re: Forum Knife

Post by switchman1 »

We're good pal. Jim :mrgreen:
Switchman1 Alcohol,Tobacco,and Firearms....... who's got the chips?
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

Thanks Jim. I appreciate it. I have a lot of respect for you.
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

sicboy13 wrote:Does SKM begin constructing our order when we pay? I wasn't around the last forum knife go-round...?
Does anyone happen to know the answer to this question? I haven't been around as long as most, and I'm just wondering if we are still a few months out or a few weeks? I assume the knife construction has yet to begin, but I'm not sure, that is why I'm asking.

PS. I feel the need to qualify my question with the disclaimer that I am aware this is complicated, I am thankful of those in charge, and I'm not trying to be a nag, but I know I'm not the only person on the order list with this question...that is all. I''m definetly excited, too...

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. - Keyser Soze
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I really don't know for sure, but would guess that they won't be made until payment is completed. It only makes sense because of the different blade style choices and the fact that the scale material is somewhat special order.

Also, I believe that on the thread here:
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18121
If you have an apostrophe (') next to your name it means vagrant has received your money, although I'm not sure it is completely up to date because I remember a few guys not marked saying they had sent payment.
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

I just saw in the above thread
"When vagrant gets all the money collected he will than be able to send the total to SKM. Obviously the faster this happens, the faster Italy can get the knives made and back."

Thanks, Whip

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. - Keyser Soze
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

Money sent today, Vagrant - $110.

JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

COME ON GUYS! LET'S GET THE MONEY TO MR. V. SO HE CAN GET THIS SHOW ONNA ROAD!

I COUNT 13 WHO HAVEN'T PAID...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

My payment went out and sent extra for Barb's knife and for Vagrant's effort.

Too bad we didn't chip in for Missa's knife,raffle it and send the money to his family. :idea:
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

Is July 10th still the cut off date for payment? I got mine sent already so I feel empowered to gripe about the slow payers now :P

birdieman

Post by birdieman »

Sorry I'm late; been super busy with work. Who can I send a check to?
picklock junkie
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

birdieman wrote:Sorry I'm late; been super busy with work. Who can I send a check to?
Make sure and read the whole thread.
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18121

Check your pm's for the address...
birdieman

Post by birdieman »

....Payment sent, ty Whipper. :D
picklock junkie
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

Posting for a follow up? Has money been recieved by everyone yet? I know the list of people whom have paid isn't quite up to date, or else I'd check there.

Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

JerrBear wrote:COME ON GUYS! LET'S GET THE MONEY TO MR. V. SO HE CAN GET THIS SHOW ONNA ROAD!

I COUNT 13 WHO HAVEN'T PAID...
Mr. JerrBeer,

Make that 12. I finally cashed in enough beer cans to make the deal and even throw in a few extra $ for our excellent dealer. Gee, my front yard looks much better. Anyone want some empty Thunderbird bottles?

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

Alrighty, fella's and fellettes... let's get this thing DONE!

Can we please get an updated list of those who've paid and those who've not? I know I've paid and I don't see it marked on the list....

I am not a rich man, and when I send money for a knife, I don't want to wait 3 more months before it arrives... This has been in the works for 6 months now.

Lets get some chatter in here!!! I know I'm not the only one of 30+ members who've ordered that is getting anxious! Am I? :oops: