What's the story with "David" the Mikov dealer.

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
heviarti

Re: What's the story with "David" the Mikov dealer.

Post by heviarti »

I guess I should have said in the course of a week I shoot a minimum of three things in the head with my Pre-Woodsman.

It's been a slow day. I haven't shot anything in the head yet. Yesterday I shot four things in the head... I've shot about 20 things in the head this week. All rockchucks and starlings. Busy week.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
mikem

Post by mikem »

JerrBear wrote: P.S. Mike is a pretentious DICK!
I was more than happy to let this thing die a natural death. Then little JellyBelly, or whatever he calls himself, has to crank it back up again

"Quick! Someone get the smelling salts. JerrBear (yeah, that's the name, "JerrBear) called Mike a DICK. Then Mike fainted. Oh my!"

JerrBear? What a cute name! Did you name yourself "JerrBear?" Are you a man, a woman or a little child?

If you're a man, what a pussy you must be. (Hey, he called me a DICK. i figure it's okay to call him a pussy).

Aw, JerrBear, he's just the sweetest little thing. Sounds like a cutie-pie stuffed animal.

Yeah, I bet ol' JerrBear enjoys getting stuffed.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Leverlock switchblades
alkira

Post by alkira »

Mike
Your right my poor spelling and bad grammer when replying to you was nothing short of disgraceful.I can only put it down to being incensed at your attack on davids good reputation and character by calling him a liar.Also i cant be stuffed using spell check.
I dont think anyone of us would be worried if you had simply asked others members there opinion of David and if they were satisfied with there dealings with him when making a purchase.What you did was attack him personally by casting dispersions and calling him a liar.Much like i did to you when questioning the state of your mental health ,which it would seem you did not enjoy.
I have dealt with david buying four knives from him,each time i requested small modifications to be made(Cutting the pivot pin so to seperate the blade from the knife body)prior to him shipping the knife to Australia.David had a friend do the work and the extra i was charged would not even covered the cost of his petrol to drive to his friends house and back.I have found David prompt in his replies to my emails but like most of us with personal lives to deal with replies can take a few days.As for the 7% charged on top using Paypal,so what the man is entilted to make money not lose it.He is doing us a favour so why should he cover the costs,you can go broke laying in bed why work to go broke.As for him needing US dollars,the state of the US economy is shit and the US dollar is not worth what it was,so i am sure david doesnt sit at home dreaming of greenbacks.
Keep up the good work David,your help getting me my knives was greatly apprieciated.Dont let one discombobulated cretin ruin the taste of the cold tasty beer in your hand.
Alkira from Australia
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Alkira: have any friends near Deloraine, NZ?

Note that he did not question being pretentious?
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
alkira

Post by alkira »

No cant say i have any friends in New Zealand,unfortunatly have not had the chance to get there yet.But its on the to do list.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I "at work" for the day and an idiot crawls out from under a rock, to question/insult an esteemed member :?:
What is the world coming to :?: :roll:
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

It would appear this mikem person is a sleeper troll. These are the hardest to identify and root out until they show their true colors, (or go off their meds).

I am locking this thread as I do not believe there is anything positive that can come from more posts. Any problems with that, PM me.