Movie Switchblades

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
redeye

Re: Movie Switchblades

Post by redeye »

BTB0923 wrote:
sicboy13 wrote:Nice Rizzy mashup! Did anyone ever figure out where to buy that spanish switch with the wicked guards from Hellraiser was it? Some one claimed they were on a website, then disappeared... I want one...
I remember that. The person that claimed they were on a website was full of it. My understanding is that they're extremely hard to find.

is this waht yall are refferring to?

I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

Yup. 8)
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

yessireebob :) - I dont know why, but I want one. It is like a pug, so ugly it is cute.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. - Keyser Soze
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

ok, 2 things spotted.

In the New show Harry's Law
Episode 5 (season 1) a switchblade is used by a drug dealer to open a package of "carpet". (May not be a switch, but sure sounds like one) (near the end)
Episode 6 (season 1) a gang member hands over a balisong knife when going into a meeting. (about a quarter in)
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
redeye

Post by redeye »

Ive been meaning to watch that show because i like Kathy Bates but I keep missing it
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Watched a new release tonight called Black Lightning. A Russian film about a kid with a flying car...not as bad as it sounds. :lol: Anyway, the kids Dad gets stabbed by a purse snacher. I don't recognize the knife...either Russion or a large Chinese cheapie.
wild zebra

Post by wild zebra »

don't think its on the list. Don't mess with the Zohan, swing-guard. Bout midway some guys are spraying graffiti, the a guy pulls it out.
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

wild zebra wrote:don't think its on the list. Don't mess with the Zohan, swing-guard. Bout midway some guys are spraying graffiti, the a guy pulls it out.
Ya beat me to it! You were watching F/X earlier tonight too, huh? :P It looks like a Korean Rizzuto clone...

Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
wild zebra

Post by wild zebra »

You were watching F/X earlier tonight too, huh? :P It looks like a Korean Rizzuto clone...
yup ya got me, I thought the guards had an Italian look, kinda tuff to see though.
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

You're right, it is kinda hard to see. I guess I shouldn't be so quick to jump to the conclusions. It looks like it has a flat-grind blade to me, so I assumed Korean clone. I guess I really couldn't say for sure though.
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

A Super Automatic is shown at 0:25 in this Golden Earring video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYczlh0zEzs
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

whippersnapper wrote:Watched a new release tonight called Black Lightning. A Russian film about a kid with a flying car...not as bad as it sounds. :lol: Anyway, the kids Dad gets stabbed by a purse snacher. I don't recognize the knife...either Russion or a large Chinese cheapie.
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

This next one has two switchblades in it, a Rizzuto clone and what I think is an actual Rizzuto. Revenge (1990)...

dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Spotted one. In the anime "Gunslinger Girl" season 1 episode 8 "Il Principe del Regno Della Pasta" two men get into a knife fight, the second man draws what appears to be a switchblade, it looks to be moddled after a real knife (this show is surprisingly well done when it comes to realism and accurateness on the weapons)

I thinks it's supposed to be a benchmade of some sort.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

dark2023 wrote:Spotted one. In the anime "Gunslinger Girl" season 1 episode 8 "Il Principe del Regno Della Pasta" two men get into a knife fight, the second man draws what appears to be a switchblade, it looks to be moddled after a real knife (this show is surprisingly well done when it comes to realism and accurateness on the weapons)

I thinks it's supposed to be a benchmade of some sort.
It looks vaguely like a Benchmade 3550 Pardue...