Jeffs Microtech

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jeff

Jeffs Microtech

Post by Jeff »

I've always wanted a Microtech otf as far as I can remember and they have always been a bit out of my reach financially. I've never even fired one. :oops:
Until today when mine showed up in the mail. :D
I think this one is great. Very solid quiet feel when the blade shoots out/ retracts. I like the red anodized aluminum handle, and the black finished double edge blade is super sharp on both sides.
Barb was nice enough to give me a free Lightning clone with it and a switchcomb. My lucky day. THANKS Barb, It took 1 day to get to me and the gifts I will keep for good. :D
Leverlock switchblades
eastcoastsniper

Re: Jeffs Microtech

Post by eastcoastsniper »

Nice addition to you fast growing collection Jeff.
panner

Post by panner »

Jeff : Well! very nice, you don't fool around do ya,and a nice bonus from the Queen Of Blades 8)
EVERY MAN DIES : NOT EVERY MAN REALLY LIVES.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Those red ones are sure spiffy looking! Congrats on your new MT, Jeff. Glad to hear you got what you wanted and sounds like Barb treated you great. 8)
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

8) You'll love it :idea:
lars

Post by lars »

Jeff: Congrats to your new knives :!: :)
They are real cool.
butch

Post by butch »

very nice,jeff,I sure miss my scarab.........the first time firing one kinda feels like the blade is going to fly like a bullet,doesnt it? :lol:
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

butch wrote:very nice,jeff,I sure miss my scarab.........the first time firing one kinda feels like the blade is going to fly like a bullet,doesnt it? :lol:
these do have a good spring in them. I'm trying not to play with it too much :lol: It's going in a case with the rest of them.
Leverlock switchblades
Cragar

Post by Cragar »

Hi Jeff,

Congratulations! I have one just like yours (same color and blade) and I love it. I fire it off several times every week, in fact, I fire just about all of my knives off at least once a week, that's how bad my addiction is. :D

Cragar
javacupper

Post by javacupper »

Nice knife. I'm rather partial to red knives myself. Here are my Scarab, Godson and Brend 3.
Attachments
Red Knives.jpg
Red Knives.jpg (52.56 KiB) Viewed 4667 times
The only thing I take seriously in life is death but I haven't gotten there yet!Image
krakenten

Post by krakenten »

I never liked brightly colored scales, until, one day, I realized that they're easier to find if you drop them in a dark place.

Now, in my stories, my main character carries an !!'' Frank B swinguard with white pearlex scales, and a stainess Taurus 9mm with matching white pearl grips-just in case.

His has filework-so does mine, but I don't have a pearl-handled pistol any more.

Life imitates art.
Life has no value, Death has a price
Jeff

Re: Jeffs Microtech + swinguard

Post by Jeff »

Hey thanks,
Those are nice knives!
Cragar: Youve given me the green light to keep flicking my knives too. I hear ya. It would be too hard not to. :lol:
Leverlock switchblades
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Many, many thanks, Jeff, you are too kind!! (I use my clone for opening packages. Mine is identical to the one I gave you. They work great for slicing beef jerky, too!) I'm happy, SO happy that your experience of receiving your first Mikov was so good. Barb
I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.