A true honor

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

A true honor

Post by Vagrant »

I just killed a tick with a MT Damascus MINI U.D.T. Few ticks have died such an honorable death !!!
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

I hope it wasnt on your dog. :x
blackjack
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

better the dog than on a person :P
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

My girlfriend found it [on the dog? on the wall?] and brought it to me just to see how I killed this one ["I haf ways of dealing with them"]. Should have put this in "Off topic" duh. There are some [very few] people I wish it HAD been on Sadam, Osama, etc.
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

yeah, you gotta watch for lyme disease from those critterz :shock:

nice choice of tool though - i'm sure the tick was mezmarized by the patterns on the blade.......
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Last one I found on my dog was the size of a blueberry which is what I thought it was at first till I got my glasses. Nasty little critters. Wish they all could be rounded up along with flea's and my dogs would be as happy as a pig in sheet and I would be to cause I wouldn't have to bomb the damn house with those stinking chemicals.
PB
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Vagrant, that tick had the most honorable death a tick ever had! :shock:
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

They are really bad around here already this year. I haven't found any attached to me yet, but have pulled plenty off me. Who knows how many I've already got off the dogs.

Last year I had about 5 attached to me. Felt like putting Frontline on myself :lol:

I just got a bunch more guineas last fall, so I am hoping they will eventually start foraging and eating them. I used to have a big flock of 20 guineas or so and they really kept the ticks down, plus you knew if a strange person or dog was around, even up in the woods around the house cause they would go off in a deafening racket when they saw them.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

We should start a new thread - "Vermin I've Exterminated with a Blade". Right off hand I can't think of anything I've "offed" with cold steel.

The Falcon :D
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Falcon,

If we included things like turkeys, chickens, and goats and included the use of axes and machetes I would have quite a long list :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Vagrant-

I once hacked a tick off my lovely girlfriends' shoulder with a serrated steak knife after a short footrace, which I won. I'm and expert at combat field surgery, if you overlook that whole aneasthesia thing. That was at Gay Head, Martha's Vineyard, summer of '75. Had a great time. Lovely jail they have on the island, too.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Greeting Wally,
The only "public housing" I've had the pleasure of staying in was in La. This lasted until the bail-bondsman arrived. At trial the judge acted like defense council in the questions he asked the enforcement types who had attended hoping to detain me longer. All over in less then five minutes with myself exiting to freedom. And uniformed persecutors exiting in foul humor.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Vagrant,

How'd you get the judge on your side? :shock:

The Falcon
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

He sometimes attended meetings of the M.C. club I was in and even helped write the by-laws.