Knife site recommendations??

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Big Daddy

Knife site recommendations??

Post by Big Daddy »

Well, I've been looking at all yer recommendations on where to by italian knives. Seems that, understandably, many recommend the sponsors. And there are a couple shills with ties to certain sites. Seems to me that these types of knives can be gotten cheaper. I purchased most of mine at gunshows, or the local knifeshows for a whole lot less. maybe its just me, but $65 for a 9 inch horn stiletto is outrageous. I checked Stu's stuff on BA and maybe I should go that route. Are there any sites that have them cheaper? :?:
" If it ain't sharp, it ain't gonna cut the mustard"
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Big Daddy,
Email Stu and ask for his current price sheet
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Greetings..

You'll be struggling to get better prices than Stu's... but he doesn't always have Italians in stock .. try sending him an email for his off-auction price list.

Tiny sells the AB/SKM range for roughly the same price as SKM do .. but with much lower shipping costs ... most of the sellers who have websites have much higher prices.

Happy hunting
Teddy
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Re: Knife site recommendations??

Post by mrbigg »

Big Daddy wrote:Well, I've been looking at all yer recommendations on where to by italian knives. Seems that, understandably, many recommend the sponsors. And there are a couple shills with ties to certain sites. Seems to me that these types of knives can be gotten cheaper. I purchased most of mine at gunshows, or the local knifeshows for a whole lot less. maybe its just me, but $65 for a 9 inch horn stiletto is outrageous. I checked Stu's stuff on BA and maybe I should go that route. Are there any sites that have them cheaper? :?:
times have changed a bit bigD, these things just don't grow on trees like they used to!
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

Thanks fellas :D I'll find the deals.. I always do. i don't pay full price for anything :lol: :lol:
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

OH! Really glad we could help :roll:
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
bladerunner28

Post by bladerunner28 »

Claudester! i don't think an insult was intended. maybe someonehad an inside line on a Wholesale site or auction or something. I even buy my cars with the bst deal possible. Just my nature. I guess its my Slovenian Upbringing. Day old Bread and Bagels are just fine with me. :)
Last edited by bladerunner28 on Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr_Guano

Post by Mr_Guano »

Big Daddy wrote:Thanks fellas :D I'll find the deals.. I always do. i don't pay full price for anything :lol: :lol:
Welcome to the forum, BD!
There are members here that have a 20 buck dollar cash dinares limit on their purchases.
So you're in good company, don't worry :lol:
Spend as much or little as you want.

(JerrBear, as promised, I didn't mention your name)

G
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

hey - i happen to know jerrbeer is a closet big spender :wink: :lol:
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

mrbigg wrote:hey - i happen to know jerrbeer is a closet big spender :wink: :lol:

Mr. mrbigg,

Shut up, you!

You're going to ruin my image! :lol:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

Nevermind Fellas, I found a pretty good place. :D Hopefully I won't pay full price... Big Daddy
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

Big Daddy wrote:Nevermind Fellas, I found a pretty good place. :D Hopefully I won't pay full price... Big Daddy
well? you gonna share with us?
magnum

Post by magnum »

Big Daddy wrote:Nevermind Fellas, I found a pretty good place. :D Hopefully I won't pay full price... Big Daddy
Big Daddy-Do tell and what would be the name of this place :?: :?:
Care to share :?: :?:

magnum
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Yeah, Mr. Big Daddy!

Scatter some crumbs for the Riff Raff! :wink:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

Sorry to leave ya hangin fellas!! Seems I got my drunk on and passed out around midnite (Can't do it like I used to) Anyhow, I was looking at the search engines and came across bladebid. some of the prices are high on some of the things, but for the most part very good. No need to thank me for the info. just don't outbid me on the ones I want :lol: :lol: :lol: