10" Campolin Kris

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Re: 10" Campolin Kris

Post by Bonzo »

ILikeStilettos wrote: Please see attached post. Folgore has Kris 10" by 5mm Campolins around $200 and 3knives has the huge 13" wasps ones for $300-350. The lava flows or pure red is around $35. This leaves Ron's charge and it can be done for a very reasonable price. You could even specify the button type. If you really want one in red, it's very possible.
Mr. ILIkeStilettos,

I'm afraid those prices are well above Mr. Corpse's spending stipend. What with the Coors, Camels, and marching powder, he barely has enough left over for his Depends. I'm afraid your being schmoozed by a clever con artist who spends more time in a straight jacket than Houdini...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Bonzo wrote:
ILikeStilettos wrote: Please see attached post. Folgore has Kris 10" by 5mm Campolins around $200 and 3knives has the huge 13" wasps ones for $300-350. The lava flows or pure red is around $35. This leaves Ron's charge and it can be done for a very reasonable price. You could even specify the button type. If you really want one in red, it's very possible.
Mr. ILIkeStilettos,

I'm afraid those prices are well above Mr. Corpse's spending stipend. What with the Coors, Camels, and marching powder, he barely has enough left over for his Depends. I'm afraid your being schmoozed by a clever con artist who spends more time in a straight jacket than Houdini...

Best regards,

Bonz
Awwright, youse guyz! Take it outside!
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Aha! So that's how ye art, 'eh? Besmirtching the last friend you'll ever have with an allegation of economic woes driven by addiction and incontinence? Yikes! Yer right, excepting the Depends portion. I do naye require, wear, or fund the profiteering of corporate greed at or around mine uretha nor anus. Any surprise emittence fromst the aft portal is calmy dealt with by the publically accepted chanting of -"Bonzo-Bonzo-Bonzo!! AS eye deposit mine recent meal uponst the highways and byways of'n the state of Fornicalia. Ye should re-called this after mine sojourn inst yer Spartan guest accommodations at the Bonzoid compound, the flea filled trailer, wherein eye was menaced by a trio of chemically excited redheads.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. couldja' re=post hysterical archived photos of'n ye and me whilst celebrating the 4th, and the WJC custom auto collection?
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

ILikeStilettos wrote:Awwright, youse guyz! Take it outside!
Please Mr. ILS, be patient with the persiflage that has been engaged herein. Yes, the thread has been somewhat hijacked; however, Mr. Corpse is on a roll, something we have been missing within these halls for far too long. I can't wait for the next installment.

To further lubricate the process, I am attaching a picture Mr. C requested in hopes that Mr. Bonz will reciprocate with images of the three redheads....
Attachments
111-1106_IMGMOD.JPG
111-1106_IMGMOD.JPG (48 KiB) Viewed 3313 times
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Natcherly-

Thanks for posting said photo, reminds me of'n a more innocent span of time whence two ol' pals could delight over the grasping of a nice toy like a Chicom AKM with the concealable under the trenchcoat/homeless garb blankie, underfolding stock wif' the cruciform spiked folding bayonet, which, by the way was never issued with that particular model, 'twas a wish list item fulfilled for me by a clever rascal eye met through shotgun news, and wherein Mrs. Corpse acquired mine Xmas gift, the 73 round drum, jeepers. eye sure do miss the good ol' days of non-mandated supervision, curfew, and stool sampling.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. Persiflage, you say? Yikes! That's a new one on me-cudos for stumping the self appointed Level Zero-True Jerk Wordsmith! Eye would looked said term up in the dictionary, but those pages are almost certainly somewhat missing due to their need to perform a clean-up on aisle Anus
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Sir Wallace,

As always, your posts are most amusing and welcome - keep them coming!

Jim
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Sir Wallace,

As always, your posts are most amusing and welcome - keep them coming!

Jim
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

OP updated.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."