Colonial Knife Corporation

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

Colonial Knife Corporation

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

I just purchased another knife (Model # 735) from the great people in Warwick, Rhode Island. They are currently producing at least 19 variations on the old M-724 "Paratrooper's Knife" once produced by Camillus Cutlery. Some have 440 Cutlery steel, others have ATS-34 blades. These are fine, useful EDC knives that serve many different purposes, including a model with a coil spring deployed equestrian "hoof pick"!

If you're looking for a 100% U.S. manufactured auto, with a lifetime "no excuses" guarantee (they'll repair it, replace any part or replace the entire knife and return it to you POSTPAID.) Call Colonial Knife at 1-866-421-6500 and ask for a catalog, or go to http://www.colonialknifecorp.com to see what they have to offer.

I paid $69.99 (and about $9.00 for shipping). I have yet to regret any purchase I have made from these folks. I don't think you will either!

Enjoy!
Last edited by Fishtail Picklock on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fishtail Picklock
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: Colonial Knife Corporation

Post by Bill DeShivs »

I keep one on my sun visor in my car. Great knives and great values.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Furcs

Post by Furcs »

I forgot about Colonial.
Very nice website with useful and affordable knives. Wish there were more companies like that.
Thanks, Fishtail Picklock! :D
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The M724 is the same thing in carbon steel, a great knife :!:
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

If I want a carbon steel blade replacement for what I have on my knife, They'll replace it AT NO COST TO ME! All I must do is ship it to them, and they will replace the blade and ship it back to me POSTPAID!

You can't beat that! 8)
Fishtail Picklock