Superior-Italy New Plain Blade-Egyptian horn

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
andrea

Superior-Italy New Plain Blade-Egyptian horn

Post by andrea »

Hello to all, :D
I wanted to introduce the new plain blade stamp Superior:
sharp knife.
420 stainless steel.
stainless steel bolster.
Egyptian buffalo horn handle.
All blades are stamped as they used to in the old knife.
the stamp is indelible.
I hope you enjoy it.
I sincerely thank all the friends who have helped me with advice that have allowed me to try to build a knife that I hope will be agreeable. :bow: :bow: :bow:
a warm greeting to all friends of Talkblade!!
Andrea
ImageImageImage
andy17

Re: Superior-Italy New Plain Blade-Egyptian horn

Post by andy17 »

Congratulations on your new knife. I have to say, though, that, apart from the blade grind, which I like, there doesn’t appear to be much of a point of difference between it and the other swivel bolster stilettos already on offer. And I’m sorry but I’m one of those people who don’t like the stamp on the blade; I find it detracts from the blade because it’s too big and showy (and the use of the hyphen for a dash just grates on me, but that’s my typesetting background coming through). There are also a few fit and finish issues, but I'm guessing these will be fixed before final production.
h1942

Post by h1942 »

andy17 wrote:Congratulations on your new knife. I have to say, though, that, apart from the blade grind, which I like, there doesn’t appear to be much of a point of difference between it and the other swivel bolster stilettos already on offer. And I’m sorry but I’m one of those people who don’t like the stamp on the blade; I find it detracts from the blade because it’s too big and showy (and the use of the hyphen for a dash just grates on me, but that’s my typesetting background coming through). There are also a few fit and finish issues, but I'm guessing these will be fixed before final production.
I kind of like the stamp. Hank D.
andy17

Post by andy17 »

Each to their own. You're not alone in liking it, but I think the majority were against it in another thread.
slw

Post by slw »

I really like it. i like the blade grind and the stamp on the blade,(could be a little smaller maybe)but i like it.
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Hell I like the grind and stamp well enough. It's just enough different to catch my eye. Good luck with it partner. Greg
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
slw

Post by slw »

So where are these going to be sold and when?
andrea

Post by andrea »

Ciao Slw,
For the Superior info e order:
Info@superiorknife.it
Greetings
Andrea
andrea

Post by andrea »

hogwild wrote:Hell I like the grind and stamp well enough. It's just enough different to catch my eye. Good luck with it partner. Greg
Hi Greg!
thanks for your postreply. :D
soon.
Andrea